BUG #1658: Error download of odbc

From: "Marcio Roberto Chiaveli" <chiaveli(at)pop(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1658: Error download of odbc
Date: 2005-05-10 18:08:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1658
Logged by:          Marcio Roberto Chiaveli
Email address:      chiaveli(at)pop(dot)com(dot)br
PostgreSQL version: 7.2
Operating system:   windows
Details:

When doing download of the driver ODBC, when I try descompacta-lo (unzip)
him me of the the following mistake message:

Cannot open file: it donates not uppear to be the valid archive.
If you downloaded this file try downloading the file again.

What cannot this happening?

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2005-05-10 19:33:45