PostgreSQL 8.0.x on Windows XPe

From: pgsql-admin(at)rickabaugh(dot)net
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0.x on Windows XPe
Date: 2005-04-27 15:53:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

Has anyone tried using PostgreSQL 8.0.x on Windows XPe?

I tried installing and it failed on the "Initialise database cluster" step
saying that it could not open the "Secondary Logon service". The message
indicated that the specified service does not exist as an installed service.
The probably means that XPe doesn't use this service. Are there any work
arounds?

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Brian