Re: Connecting PostgreSQL with Developer 2000

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Majharul Islam <majhardhk(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connecting PostgreSQL with Developer 2000
Date: 2005-04-25 14:40:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc
--- Majharul Islam <majhardhk(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> pls provide me the way i can connect PostgreSQL
> with Developer 2000.

I think that Developer 2000 is too closely integrated
with Oracle to be practical as a front end for
PostgreSQL.

I have heard of client tools that provide some degree
of compatibility between Oracle tools and PostgreSQL,
but I do not have a reference to give you for that.

I suspect that you will not succeed in interfacing
Developer 2000 to PostgreSQL, though I would love to
be proved wrong.