Document translation

From: Honda Shigehiro <fwif0083(at)mb(dot)infoweb(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Document translation
Date: 2005-04-24 10:57:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello

I'm a member of Japan PostgreSQL User Group and my work in the
community is Japanese translation of PostgreSQL technical
documents.

We have continued postgresql's document into japanese and publish
them from our web site(http://www.postgresql.jp/document/). But
since 8.0.0, the section of JDBC interface are removed from main
document.

I'd like to translate your document(postgresql-jdbc-8.1dev-400.src/doc/pgjdbc.xml)
and publish it from our web site(http://www.postgresql.jp/). I
will send back my result to be possible to publish it from
your site.

May I translate your document and put it on our web-site?

Regards,
--
Shigehiro Honda