FW: Can't find postgres.h or fmgr.h

From: "Mark Miller" <mark(at)maxpreps(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Can't find postgres.h or fmgr.h
Date: 2005-04-21 17:04:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I found a thread here
which indicates that the headers aren't even installed in the windows build.
How can I install the headers so I can use them. I'm not finding anything in
the docs.

By the way, I am on WinXP using Microsoft Visual C++. We are a microsoft
shop and I am researching migrating from Sql Server to postgresSql, but I
need to add some functionality to support features we need in order for the
migration to work.