Re: Soliciting for future topic requests

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Soliciting for future topic requests
Date: 2005-04-08 20:35:54
Lists: sfpug

Hey,

Since two people so far have forgotten to reply to the list, I'll post their
suggestions:

hows about how to convince an oracle-only shop that postgres is ok for
them?

Would be a chance to learn more about disaster recovery, and performance
tuning?

BTW, I've been keeping a talk on "The Annotated .Conf" in reserve for a
cancellation since I can do it any time.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions