OT: Free Postgresql event

From: Rob Butler <crodster2k(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT: Free Postgresql event
Date: 2005-03-30 15:24:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey folks,

Sorry to post with this (slightly) off topic message,
but just wanted to get the word out.

Bruce and Jan will be presenting on Postgresql April
16th at Penn State Great Valley in Malvern, PA. The
event is sponsored by the company I work for, Chariot
Solutions. It's completely free and breakfast and
lunch will be provided free too! Last time we had 100
people sign up, and people came from as far away as
California and Canada.

For more info on exactly what will be presented, and
to register for the event (required) please visit:
http://www.chariotsolutions.com/registration.jsp

I am only signed up for the -hackers mailing list, so
please let people on the other lists know.

Later
Rob