Re: jdbc/callable statment error

From: Charl Gerber <charlgerber(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: fake(at)dusk(dot)homelinux(dot)org, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc/callable statment error
Date: 2005-03-30 14:44:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
After experiencing something similar, I read somewhere
that CallableStatement's shouldn't be used pre-8.0. I
think someone posted on a message board or something.

I changed all my java code to call my functions as
PreparedStatements:

ps = con.prepareStatement("select myFunction(?,?)")
ps.setBoolean(1, true);
ps.setInt(2, 198);
etc.

And it worked fine from there on.