Topic(s) for April Meeting

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Topic(s) for April Meeting
Date: 2005-03-29 18:08:08
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

We have a meeting coming up on April 12. Probably at ShareChive, they've
volunteered, as has Hyperic. So I'm fishing for topics.

One thing I could do is, of course, the Annotated.Conf. However, I'd like
to save that for last-minute cancellations.

Jon Asher has volunteered to eventually do setting up & using PostGIS, but I
don't think he wants to be on the spot again after doing a preso last month.

Other volunteers? Elein, you have anything for GB?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions