Re: install pgaccess under windows xp

From: luckydavid(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au
To: christian(dot)meier(at)verwaltung(dot)fh-regensburg(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: install pgaccess under windows xp
Date: 2005-03-25 06:27:43
Lists: pgsql-novice
Sorry Christian, I do not speak German and my browser will not interpret it for
me. I do
have relatives in Germany who may contact you on my behalf to try to solve my
problem with pgaccess.

As other replies have been meaningless, it would make it a lot faster for me if
you
could resend your reply in English

David

> christian(dot)meier(at)verwaltung(dot)fh-regensburg(dot)de wrote:
>
> Vielen Dank fr Ihre Nachricht.
>
> Ich bin wieder am 04. April 2005 an der
> Fachhochschule Regensburg zu erreichen
> und kann dann Ihre E-Mail beantworten.
>
> In dringenden dienstlchen Angelegenheiten wenden Sie sich bitte an:
> Herrn Heinrich Kowalewski
> Tel: 0941 943 1098
> mailto:heinrich(dot)kowalewski(at)verwaltung(dot)fh-regensburg(dot)de
>
> mit freundlichen Gren
>
> Christian Meier

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Masse JacquesDate: 2005-03-25 09:00:31