debug_print_plan

From: elein(at)varlena(dot)com (elein)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: debug_print_plan
Date: 2005-03-23 19:38:21
Lists: pgsql-general

I cannot get debug_print_plan to print the query plan to the
log. I have set it in the postgresql.conf file and bounced
the server. The output is simply not there. show shows
that the value is set, but no output.

If someone can respond Right Now I'd very much appreciate
it. I cannot get onto irc from this client site.

--elein