Re: "Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: oddbjorn(at)tricknology(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation
Date: 2005-03-23 03:13:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I gave your presentation today and it went great. Thanks.

I have linked to your presentation from my home page:

Get To Know PostgreSQL - Presentation (45-90 minutes, 1-2 hours with
questions): This talk was written by Oddbjrn Steffensen and is a great
overview of PostgreSQL. It gives a good sampling of the database's
capabilities and community efforts. It is particularly useful for those
considering migrating from other databases to PostgreSQL. This is a
technical talk only to the extent it covers database capabilities.

Hope that is OK. I know some folks use my presentations so now they
will find yours there too.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us