what to do with backend flowchart

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: what to do with backend flowchart
Date: 2005-03-20 17:43:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

I'm currently working on consolidating some of the content on the developer
site with the current web code cvs and am wondering what to do with
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/pgsql/src/tools/backend/index.html.
This link actually comes right out of the postgresql sources, but it is
actually quite a bit out of date at this point. I guess it might be worth
asking if it is so out of date that it isnt even worth displaying anymore...
it looks usefull to me but I'm not certain how far out of whack it is, just
know that it doesn't match reality at this point. We could have someone
update it and then generate it out of cvs onto the website, but it really
seems like the kind of thing that should live in the web code rather than
core cvs anyway. I'm willing to import it all into the web cvs, and send a
patch removing it from the core cvs if no one objects, lmk.

--
Robert Treat