SRAA is looking for postgresql instructors

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SRAA is looking for postgresql instructors
Date: 2005-03-14 20:33:08
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We're expanding our services. SRA America is hiring PostgreSQL instructors.
We're looking for well rounded, independent, thinking people who are familiar
with Open Source communities, have strong communication skills and enjoy
sharing your knowledge with others.

As an SRA America instructor, you will play an integral part of our support
team for our corporate clients, at sites nation wide.

General criteria :

• Must have graduated from a post-secondary institution.
• One or more years experience teaching .
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
•  Two or more years experience working in at least one Unix like environment
(Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS X etc.)
• Experience working in Microsoft Operating Systems (NT4, W2k, XP)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)

There are two levels of instructors that SRA America is looking for:

PostgreSQL Trainer Level I

• Must possess a solid grounding in Relational Database Theory.
• Three or more years experience with one or more RDBMS and at least one year
working with PostgreSQL

PostgreSQL Trainer Level II

• Must possess a solid grounding in Relational Database Theory.
• Five or more years experience with one or more RDBMS and at least one year
working with PostgreSQL
• Experience teaching experience in an IT environment.
• Several years experience either as a DBA or as a developer using relational
databased technology. Including mature skills in administration,
optimization, and performance tuning of an RDBMS.
• Must have experience in using PostgreSQL in a production environment.
• Must be currently an active member in the PostgreSQL community.

All successful candidates will receive an intensive orientation program, led
by CORE member, Bruce Momjian, bringing you up to speed with the latest
PostgreSQL features.

Please submit your resume with the phrase “Trainer Postition”  in the subject
consultants(at)sraapowergres(dot)com

Visit our website for more information at http://sraapowergres.com and take a
few minutes to read the our online magazine(newsletter).

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst

Tel:  212.244.8833 ext:22

www.sraapowergres.com  robertb(at)sraapowergres(dot)com
www.sraamerica.com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Yi ZhaoDate: 2005-03-17 14:15:46