Re: RowSet error

From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael(at)s2g-limited(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RowSet error
Date: 2005-03-14 15:13:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I did attempt to implement the fix suggested here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-02/msg00049.php.  However, I
still get the same problem.  I'm not sure if I've missed something, or if
there's another call somewhere.  The stack trace of the exception is:

java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column display size. Cannot be less than zero
	at
javax.sql.rowset.RowSetMetaDataImpl.setColumnDisplaySize(RowSetMetaDataImpl.java
:267)
	at
com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl.initMetaData(CachedRowSetImpl.java:702)
	at com.sun.rowset.CachedRowSetImpl.populate(CachedRowSetImpl.java:620)

The specific code trying to populate it seems to be relatively simple:
rslt = stmt.executeQuery(query);
crs.populate(rslt);

That's about all that I have.

Mike