RowSet error

From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael(at)s2g-limited(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RowSet error
Date: 2005-03-11 05:54:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I'm trying to populate a RowSet from a ResultSet, but have been getting a nice
little error:  "Invalid column display size. Cannot be less than zero".  I
checked the archives, and noticed that somebody else reported this in February.
They suggested changing the source to set it to return 0 in certain methods
instead of -1.  I attempted to do the same, rebuild the archive, and tried
again.  Nada.  Still having the same problem.  Is there something that I'm