Re: Licensing

From: "James Tillman" <JamesTillman(at)sevatechnologies(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Licensing
Date: 2005-03-10 15:01:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my question regarding
licensing.

Although I'm fairly certain that it would be legal for my client to use
MySQL in the manner we intended, despite what the sales rep said, the client
doesn't like ambiguity, so we'll likely be going with PostgresQL, unless
Oracle cuts them a nice deal! (Client is heavily into Oracle).

jpt