Primary key constraints

From: Kumar S <ps_postgres(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Primary key constraints
Date: 2005-03-07 22:27:56
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi group,

I removed a table from db names experiment.
It has a primary key exp_id (experiment_exp_id_seq)

I renamed that table to study. I re-created experiment
table with all new column names. exp_id
(experiment_exp_id_seq) remains the primary key for
this table.

Now when I try to execute this table I get the
following error:

psql:/home/db/experiment.sql:10: ERROR: relation
"experiment_exp_id_seq" already exists

How to remove this key from every where from the whole
db.

Thank you.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!