Re: buildfarm issues

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: buildfarm issues
Date: 2005-03-04 20:32:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

A couple of things,

1. we need to develop a matrix of systems/os/compiler to see what coverage we do have and compare it to the INSTALL
2. the should be changed to keep the information on the system to date (and have the matrix in 1 change)
3. have the script check the build farm CVS to see if there is a new version of the build farm code and
either download and/or alert the owner of the system

I am able and willing to help out in all of the above.  I am also willing to help fill the gap in systems if needed. I
have been using perl for over 10 years now (since perl 4 days) and have been doing web/postgres coding for the last 6

Let me know what I can do to help