Re: Call for vote, next meeting location

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: craiga(at)sharechive(dot)com
Cc: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for vote, next meeting location
Date: 2005-02-28 17:59:15
Lists: sfpug
People,

> I also have a problem with parking...

> > The only reservation I have is that parking is hell on campus.

Well, you know the options.

1) Go to Casa Donde, which has no BART but has parking;
2) Go to UCB, which has BART but poor parking;
3) Give up on holding meetings in Berkeley/Oakland, and hold all meetings in
San Francisco.

Since I, personally, would be perfectly happy with option (3) I'm going to
throw this to the East Bay people: *you* figure out a place we can meet with
reasonable public transport and parking, or we simply meet in SF from now on.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions