Re: Mirror reports getting lost

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mirror reports getting lost
Date: 2005-02-25 14:46:08
Lists: pgsql-www
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Without knowing what the script looks like, just guesses here ... but, if
it works from the command line and not cron, could it be a PATH issue?
are you putting in absolute paths fro commands you are using, if any?  My
experience, for instsance, is that stuff in /usr/local/bin *won't* be
found by a cron job, so I just got into the habit of making sure I use
absolute paths everywhere ....

The other question, kind of along the same lines as Magnus in his response
... why not have th emessage sent to both the list and you, so that you
can confirm that the mail is even being sent?

  ----