Call for vote, next meeting location

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for vote, next meeting location
Date: 2005-02-25 18:15:09
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

Early on for SFPUG, we decided to alternate meetings between SF and
Berkeley/Oakland, because our membership is spread out over the Bay Area.

However, I can't help but notice that attendance at the SF meetings has been
significantly higher than the Oakland meetings, by a factor of 2, for the
last year.   This is probably because we do not have a meeting location
within easy reach of BART in the East Bay.

Therefore, I would like to take a vote.   Please pick either A, B, C, or D
below:

A. I will attend the March 9 meeting if it is in San Francisco at Hyperic or
ShareChive, but NOT if it is at Casa Donde in Oakland.

B. I will attend the March 9 meeting if it is at Casa Donde in Oakland, but
NOT at a location in San Francisco.

C. I will attend the meeting regardless of location.

D. I will NOT attend the meeting regardless of location.

Of course, if someone offered us a meeting location near BART in
Berkely/Oakland then this discussion could be mooted.    Hey, UCB folks,
perhaps you could book us a meeting room?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date