BUG #1506: too many postgres.exe processes on background

From: "Roberto" <ralabiso(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1506: too many postgres.exe processes on background
Date: 2005-02-23 18:22:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1506
Logged by: Roberto
Email address: ralabiso(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 801
Operating system: Windows XP Professional
Details:

When I start up Postgre (installed as service during startup) y always have
4 postgres.exe processes on background.
Without having local or remotes connections (like external clients or
applications)after a few minutes i got more than 30 postgres.exe pocesses in
memory (run by admin 0% CPU and 60K of memory usage)

If i leave my pc on for hours instead of minutes, i got more than 200
postgres.exe bck processes