Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]
Date: 2005-02-20 02:38:44
Lists: pgsql-www
On Saturday 19 February 2005 19:19, Justin Clift wrote:
> Justin Clift wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > There are three separate installations of Zope on the server, under the
> > /usr/local/www directory.
> >
> > Now trying to figure out which of them is the "correct" one, and so on...
>
> Ok.  It looks like what's happened (just a guess though) is that during
> the latest moving of files between servers, somehow an 6 month old
> "Data.fs" (the Zope data) has been copied over the newer one.
>
> Marc, do we have backup(s) of the techdocs VM, from say, about 6 weeks
> ago?  I think that's before the problem seems to have occured.
>
> We'd need to restore the:
>
> /usr/local/www/zope
> /usr/local/www/Zope
> /usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/zope
>
> ... directories somewhere, pull out the data files, see which one is the
> correct version at that time then put it into place.  Then remove the
> extra Zope installations to avoid future confusion. :)

the last time we went round on this we set
up /usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/zope as the official install, and
if you look you'll see that is the instance being pointed too right now (at
least as far as I can tell).  I wonder though, a few weeks back didn't Marc
or Dave shut off the zope server by accident? Maybe something went awry at
that time?

--
Robert Treat