Next Meeting, and Need Oakland Venue

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next Meeting, and Need Oakland Venue
Date: 2005-02-17 05:31:59
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

First off, our next meeting will be Wednesday, March 9, at 7pm -- in Oakland.

Jon Asher will present his web startup, TravelPost, which includes a PostGIS
database of every city in the world.

I may do Annotated.Conf if there is any time left after that.

Now, that being said, our group alternates between the East Bay and SF in
order to allow as many people as possible to attend.  However, Casa Donde,
our venue in Oakland, suffers from being rather far from BART.

Does anyone have a venue in Oakland or Berkeley, near BART, which they could
offer?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: eleinDate: 2005-02-22 00:02:30