Re: Where do we need servers?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where do we need servers?
Date: 2005-02-09 22:46:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave,

> We can setup static primaries easily, so if you can get us the
> appropriate details we can get it online fairly quickly. What OS is it,
> or can we install whatever we like? (not that it really matters for a
> static).

Do you have a really strong preference? The folks who are hosting the server
in Frankfurt suggested SuSE Linux, because their people (who will need to do
the physical admin) have no experience with BSD.

Anyway, the delay on that one is 2 weeks.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus Consultant