Re: dbsize patch

From: "Ed L(dot)" <pgsql(at)bluepolka(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dbsize patch
Date: 2005-02-09 18:49:28
Lists: pgsql-patches
On Thursday February 3 2005 9:23, Ed L. wrote:
> Neil, do you have a verdict on this patch?
>
> On Friday January 28 2005 10:30, Ed L. wrote:
> > If the C code for the prior dbsize patch is not acceptable
> > for whatever reason, here's a SQL-based patch to replace it.

I submitted a dbsize patch on Jan 25, revised it twice per
concerns raised by Michael Paesold and Neil Conway ("indexes"
instead of "indices") and Andreas Pflug and Tom Lane (implement
in SQL instead of C) and resubmitted Jan 28.  I've not received
any further communication regarding the patch.  Please advise if
there are concerns.  I've attached the patch again, slightly
cleaned up, in case it has fallen through the cracks.

Ed