Next meeting, Tuesday, February 15?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Next meeting, Tuesday, February 15?
Date: 2005-02-04 21:13:02
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Technically our Feb meeting should be on the 8th. However, since I left it
until now to discuss it, I thought I'd better allow a couple weeks.

Location: San Francisco, either Hyperic or ShareChive offices South of
Market. Would a rep from those companies volunteer?

Topic: One of:
1) Review/demo of 8.0 features, now that it's out.
2) DBI-Link, from David Fetter (though this is going to happen at SF-Perl, so
it's a bit duplicative).
3) Sean Chittenden mentioned talking about using PITR.
4) Other?

For future meetings, in March or April we should have a demo from
TravelPost.com, who are running a spatial database of 4 million cities on
PostgreSQL.

Feedback for February?

--
--Josh