PG Database Designer wanted to take over older projects

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG Database Designer wanted to take over older projects
Date: 2005-02-03 03:35:16
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I'm looking for someone who can assist me in taking over the maintenance and
feature enhancement programming on a couple of older projects.    I'm
overbooked currently and not being able to fulfill these clients fix/change
requests.

Neither contract is particularly high-paying, but we can negotiate something.
Both of them, together, mean a steady supplimentary income; over the last
year, I billed probably $24,000 to the 2 clients.

Please contact me if you're interested, and regale me with a story of your
ability to manage clients who can't communicate their requirements and can't
make up their minds.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Pam EgglerDate: 2005-02-03 15:04:48