pgAdminIII and User Grants

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdminIII and User Grants
Date: 2005-01-31 15:25:56
Lists: pgsql-novice
i'm trying to grant a user permissions in pgadminiii.
however, the only option it gives me is for the group
"public".

in addition, i can grant privileges at the db level,
the schema level, the public schema level, the generic
table level and the specific table level.

no choice allows a single user to have privileges
added and it isn't at all clear to me what levels i
need to grant privileges since i have 5 choices.

any advice w/b appreciated.

tia...