Attn Regional Contacts, guidelines

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Attn Regional Contacts, guidelines
Date: 2005-01-31 22:06:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

RCs:

One of the regional contacts asked me for guidelines on this issue, and I
thought I'd post them to this list, just in case any of the rest of you were
wondering:

1) If someone contacts you from a corporation or commercial enterprise, do not
cc their e-mail to a public list without their express permission;

2) If (1) holds, you can ask for help on a list using vague generalities, or
alternately contact me or Bruce;

3) Anyone contacting you from another OSS project *should* be public and you
can copy away, unless they've asked you to keep things private.

Feedback welcome.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus