Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Date: 2005-01-31 17:43:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Guys,

> BTW, if you hadn't guessed, that comment was supposed to be off-list.
> Unfortunately, I discovered a bug with KMail and list management, the hard
> way ...

Sigh.    Just in case anyone wants to know, KMail 1.5.1 + has a bug where, if
you have list management turned on, it sometimes sends stuff to the list
instead of the To: line you see on the screen.

Dammit!

Any other Linux-friendly mail GUIs that have list management features and
don't have this problem?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions