Re: A Question

From: neo anderson <freeonfair(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Guillaume LELARGE <gleu(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>,Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Subject: Re: A Question
Date: 2005-01-23 15:31:39
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi, thanks for all your reply.
I originally planned to translate the manual of the
postgresql
[http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/index.html].
Though seemly there's translation already [of my
native language], but it's out of dated [and I still
get no reply before I post this message]. Therefore, I
may go with a li'l step as possible(  though I'm not
Peter; ) to translate the manual of version 8.0.
However, I have no idea wheather to submit translated
document because I have no website to hooked on. Is it
possible to submit it to postgresql doc team? or what
should I do?
I appreciate it, sincerely.
Arsene