A Question

From: jsona laio <freeonfair(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A Question
Date: 2005-01-21 15:57:13
Lists: pgsql-docs
I have a question, but I have no idea weahter I should
ask it here (If not, I apologize and hope someone
could tell me where to post this message or kindly to
forward it to right place, thank you; ). My question
is "May I translate postgresql to my native
language?." For I do not see any message about this in
FAQ or mailinglist(Perhaps there's but I didn't see
it.) If I can, how or what steps I need to do to help
translate mannual of postgresql to the langauge of
mine?
I appreciate it, sincerely.
Arsene

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: John GrayDate: 2005-01-22 00:59:57