Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas
Date: 2005-01-21 03:40:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

PGpeople:

Contractor desired for 1-week, on-site assignment in Texas, involving
configuration, tuning of high-performance database, and Slony replication
setup, starting in 2 weeks or less. Competitve rates, per diem available
for someone with experience.

This is a project which was offered to me, and I have a schedule conflict. So
sent me those resumes!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions