Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Chemnitzer Linux-Tage
Date: 2005-01-19 20:59:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
The PostgreSQL project will once again have a demo booth (or table,
rather) at the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage, March 5 and 6.[0]  In order to
lighten the workload of the booth staff, currently myself, I would
welcome it if one or two more people would join us there.  Let me know
if you are interested.  I understand that Hans-Jürgen Schönig will be
serving beer through his PostgreSQL-powered tapping apparatus at the
next table, so it might be fun. :)

[0] - http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2005/info/

--
Peter Eisentraut

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Mitch PirtleDate: 2005-01-19 21:10:05