PostgreSQL 8.0 release party

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, slug(at)slug(dot)org(dot)au
Cc: gavin(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au, neilc(at)samurai(dot)com
Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0 release party
Date: 2005-01-19 04:40:15
Lists: sydpug
Hi all,

It has been a long two months without the regular SydPUG meetings (due
to a variety of factors).

SydPUG convenes on the 1st Tuesday of the month, which means our next
meeting will be the 1st February.

We are planning on having a release party to celebrate 8.0 going wild.

At the moment we are currently planning on having the party at the James
Squire Brewrey House (JSBH) -- our regular meeting venue. However,
depending on numbers we may move to larger location.

If you are interested in attending please respond and let us know so we
can gauge numbers.

Thanks,
Anand

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux
April 18th to 23rd   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -       LINUX

sydpug by date

Next:From: Alain.PicardDate: 2005-01-19 05:12:28
Subject: Re: December 7th Meeting