Carpooling Wednesday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Carpooling Wednesday
Date: 2005-01-19 07:44:05
Lists: sfpug

First off, does anyone need/want a ride from the City?   I can drive, but
otherwise I'll BART.

Second, I've not heard from a *lot* of people on confirmations.  Javier,
Craig, Elein, Sean, Sailesh, Adi, Reece, Kent, and a few others.   You coming
or what?  Escpecially you Oakland/Berkeley people, no excuse for not being

(Sailesh, feel free to bring anyone from TelegraphCQ you want)

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Craig AddlemanDate: 2005-01-19 19:14:42