Re: Common question: what's wrong

From: Terry Lee Tucker <terry(at)esc1(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Common question: what's wrong
Date: 2005-01-15 13:55:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

I believe that if you want the default value in new.id_oferta, then do
nothing. If the value is not set, the default will be applied. I don't think
you can do it the way you are tying to.

On Thursday 13 January 2005 08:32 am, przygoda(at)klub(dot)chip(dot)pl saith:

--
Work: 1-336-372-6812
Cell: 1-336-363-4719