BUG #1395: Connection

From: "Alexander Rodrguez" <alrofa(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1395: Connection
Date: 2005-01-13 17:10:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1395
Logged by: Alexander Rodrguez
Email address: alrofa(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0 RC5
Operating system: Windows
Details:

When I add a server in Windows XP with service pack 1 or 2 always the
connection is refused, but when I add a server in Windows XP without service
pack, I do not have any problem, so, I would like know how I could solve
this problem, or if this problem is with the S.O. or configuration, since my
work group have looking for information about it, and always we find the
same information without any solution.

Thank you.