BUG #1383: Junk character display on retrieval

From: "R(dot)Ramkumar" <ramkumar(at)insoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1383: Junk character display on retrieval
Date: 2005-01-11 10:23:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1383
Logged by:          R.Ramkumar
Email address:      ramkumar(at)insoft(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   Windows

We have developed an web application in ASP.Net with backend as POSTGreSQL
Version 7.4 for Linux, which works fine without any issues.  Recently we had
tested the same application with POSTGreSQL Version 8.0 for Windows, there
we found lots of issues like if we input more than 2000 characters in a text
box it stores well in the database whereas while fetching and displaying the
same some junk characters are automatically added to the value and it

We request you to give us a solution to fix the above said bug as earliest
as possible.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: RANGARAJANDate: 2005-01-11 11:19:34