Re: More Code Page wierdness

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org,Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Subject: Re: More Code Page wierdness
Date: 2005-01-11 04:57:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Is this codepage problem related to people getting the "can't map shared
memory to a fixed address" problem some were having when using "*" for
listen_addresses?  I don't think so but wanted to ask.

Also, is there anyway we can detect this problem when it happens and
throw a clear error?  I don't like adding 'any' as a new value at this
stage.