Comment 1969 added to page installation.html of version 7.4

From: nobody <nobody(at)developer(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Comment 1969 added to page installation.html of version 7.4
Date: 2005-01-06 22:11:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Author: Guyren G Howe <null(at)bitbucket(dot)com>
----
I wish to download a .rpm file from which to install Postgresql. There seems to be nothing here or on the web site to indicate what all the different rpms (PGDG.i686.rpm, contrib, devel, jdbc, libs etc) are for. I just want to install the server. Which do I use?
----
Manual page: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/installation.html
Reject: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/comments.php?action=reject&id=1969
Edit: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/admin/comment-edit.php?id=1969