solution for error 75 path/file access errpr

From: amol bhosale <a2b_82(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: solution for error 75 path/file access errpr
Date: 2004-12-24 07:29:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have installed pgAdmin II v1.4.12 on my WinXP computer using
the administrator account.

When I try to connect to a database-server using my own user-id,
I get this run-time error '75': Path/File access error, and pgAdmin
quits. When I log on as administrator I can connect to the server
and everything works fine.

What can I do to run pgAdmin under my own account?

Sincerely
AMOL