Re: Front end?

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Afton & Ray Still <rastill(at)shaw(dot)ca>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Front end?
Date: 2004-12-24 04:32:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
i'm heading down the same development route.  you may
want to look into using adodb as a database
abstraction layer.  you never know when it may make
sense to use a different database to host your work.
adodb can simplify the work required to change the
database.

i think i will use that route to develop my future
projects.