Re: Comment #1943 was deleted by xzilla

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comment #1943 was deleted by xzilla
Date: 2004-12-22 19:33:26
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wednesday 22 December 2004 14:19, nobody wrote:
> Author: haloui <haloui_med(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
> Page: 7.4/mvcc.html
> ----
> I want some detail for Deadlock.

This kicks butt!! How do people feel about changing the document pages to
show the comments before the "add a note box" ? The form seems to take up so
much screen real estate, it's annoying to scroll past it just to see if there
are no comments.... I've mocked it up here:
http://xzilla.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/index.html
If no one objects I will apply that change.

Oh, also I am going to switch the email notice to point to the interactive
docs rather than static, I think seeing the context of the comment might be
important.

--
Robert Treat