Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Date: 2004-12-22 19:02:58
Lists: pgsql-www
On Wednesday 22 December 2004 11:21, Dave Page wrote:
> I've made my fair share of commits today - can someone else look at this
> please?
>
> Thanks, Dave.

It was decided not to include this since plperl is included with the main
distribution.

> > Pyscopg instead of pygresql as Pyscopg is actually actively developed
> > and full DB 2.0 complaint

Hmmm.... PyGreSQL 3.6 was just released on 12-16/2004, and is maintained in
part by D'Arcy Cain, a long time community member.   Do you know who we can
go to for clarification on this?

> > TSearch2

Again, TSearch2 is included in the main distribution.  Also we are currently
linking to the OpenFTS project website.

> > And of course
> >
> > Mammoth Replicator ?

Sorry, but consensus is to not list any commercial/closed source applications
on the postgresql download page.

--
Robert Treat