Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Emily Boyd <emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org>,"Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)www(dot)commandprompt(dot)com>,pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Date: 2004-12-22 20:19:30
Lists: pgsql-www
I also have to back up Emily and Tom on this.

Stay neutral when a group is talking to a group.
Individuals should do and say what they think
is best.  But collections imply homogeny when
by definition we are not a homogenous group.

Decrying something as "cough" "politically correct"
is a way to avert the discussion and try to
"win" by ridicule.  This does not work with thinking
people.

I don't see the christmas reference on the public
site so perhaps this has been corrected already.

--elein