which front - end tools will support in PostgreSQL

From: atanu ghosh <atanughosh(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: which front - end tools will support in PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-12-21 04:41:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Sir/Madam,
I am working at IIT Kharagpur in India. I am working as a poject leader.
I am delighted to see PostgreSql. We want to immediately migarte to Postgress under Sun/Unix platform. We are at present working on Oracle with Developer 2000(D2K) on Sun platform.

May we seek your help to let us know if there is any Front-end Tools like Forms and Report Writer (Developer 2000) to enable us to handle Postgress effectively.

Your response will help us to migrate to Postgress early.

regards,
Atanu Ghosh.
Poject Leader
IIT-Kharagpur.