Re: PostgreSQL internals and implementation of transactions

From: Artur Pietruk <arturp(at)plukwa(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL internals and implementation of transactions
Date: 2004-12-20 22:42:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi again,

Is there any updated info available on latest releases. Or should
I ask elsewhere ;-), like on hackers (I'm not on that list but can subscribe).
If my assumptions forwarded below are generally correct in regards to
current state of things, then simple "yes" will be enough for me, and I
will keep finding and reading docs.

thanks!
--
--- Artur Pietruk, arturp(at)plukwa(dot)net